1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied This is from a throwaway account

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by throwayaccount, Oct 13, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. throwayaccount

throwayaccount
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I am writing this because how much I hate this server it is a very bad server with the worst admins. I played on this server around ten minutes ago and thought this server sounded fun. When I joined I was greeted with two admins going into my spawn, killing me over and over again. If I managed to leave the spawn they would either go in spectator or just use the admin privilage of /slay. If those two admins "°A| Mysterious Midnight" and "October!Oofy" Are reading this I want to say that you are not a bad person I just think that it was immature of you two to do that. Thank you for going in godmode and infinate ammo to lag my bad pc and call me names in chat. Very responsible of you guys. If they say anything to discredit this, go ahead believe them. But I want you to understand that this is a prime example of why tf2 community servers are getting worse and worse. If they are reading this, they know who I am

2. Vital

Vital
    Management +
    Psychopath  

Computer Information Technology & Encryption
    Ratings:
    +188 / -1
    Dear upset person I'm sorry you Had a bad experience on our servers. If you see behavior like this happening from our admins Or a VIP' please let us know, you can also record a demo and submit it and if there is sufficient evidence we will personally remove said Admin or a vip from the server. We do not tolerate our admins abusing their powers in any way nor do we tolerate our gold vips abusing their perks. However I want to inform you that vips do have special perks on our servers. Some of the perks are increased rate of fire God mode for 15 seconds when they Spawn, Access to the resize me commands and so on .Just because they have access to this does not mean they have a right to abuse like I said if you truly feel that they were abusing their powers please get proof and I will personally remove them from the servers.

3. Midnight

Midnight
    TF2 Admin

Degree Gaming Admin
    Ratings:
    +58 / -1
    Orange7 2eb (Im sorry if i'm getting your name wrong) It was not my intention to upset you and i apologize for doing so. However if i may add to your statements. Yes we we're spawn camping at one point and i apologize for it. If i may contradict 1 of your statements, you said that me and Oofy where insulting you. From what i remember of the incident, i don't recall me or Oofy ever insulting you. Also regarding the spectator incident, I remember going into spectator once to find you after you went cloak and dagger spy, but that was the only time me or Oofy went into spectator mode.

If i may add to the one admin command related incident, i recall slaying you, i think 2 times during our encounter. Both times due to spawn camp. But that was it when it came to actual admin commands being used, every other command i used was a Gold Vip Command.

I am sorry for the poor experience you had on our servers, and i would like to add that i've also talked to Oofy about the incident. I hope this one experience wont deter you from playing on our servers again.

4. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +266 / -0
    Couple of things I'd like to add:
    1) While I get that you want to use a "throwaway" account, it ultimately doesn't help because we don't know who you are or where to find you for more info.
    2) Both sides were camping spawn which makes you three at fault.
    3) Please give context to your story and back it up with evidence. This goes back to point 1 with the throwaway account.
    4) (Note to staff) I think we need a clear understanding of what constitutes as "VIP abuse". It's a big grey area at the moment but that's another discussion.
    Ultimately we cannot do anything unless we have clear evidence, however, given that Midnight and Oofy have been reported before in this month (https://forums.degree-gaming.com/threads/admin-abuse-on-achievement-idledg-megabox10.68952/) and another player came on Discord with a similar story, we'll have a look and discuss this internally.

5. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    No evidence has been provided in over a week.
    Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.