1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Rawr! katze!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rawr Imma Cat, Mar 17, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Rawr Imma Cat

Rawr Imma Cat
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Hi people or whatever random person took time out of their day to read this!
    I thought about making an introduction for a while now, just never really knew what to put in it nor if I really should do it. This is due to the fact that I am very shy around people that I do not know that well, especially online. I am also shy in the sense that I do not like using my voice online unless its with people whom I already know in the real world; so hearing my voice would be a somewhat rare thing. I also do change my name a lot to different forms of Cat, mainly Rawr Imma Cat, Katze, or Magische Katze.

Favorite Games (Sort Of, Based off of how much time I have played it): 1) Team Fortress 2 2) Dungeon Defenders 3) Terraria
    Favorite Book Genre: Fantasy
    Favorite Book Series (3): 1) The Seven Realms/Shattered Realms 2) The Throne Of Glass 3) Shannara
    Favorite Book (Standalone): Graceling (Currently)
    Favorite Food: Non-Buttered Pretzel
    Favorite Hobbies: 1) Walking in Nature 2) Reading 3) Playing Board Games
    Favorite Board Game: Secret Hitler (Currently , although I am decent at Chess, still a lot more of Board Games to discover)
    Favorite Character: Eeyore (Dragons are also really awesome!)
    Favorite Music Artist: Two Steps From Hell (TSFH)

(Coloring Choices Idea stolen from Afzal :D)