1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Application Declined PMark644's Clan Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by PMark644, Jun 18, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    Contact Information

Real Name Mark Peresztegi

Age 15

Location UK

Other Information

Are you currently in a clan? No

Do you have a working Microphone? Yes

What's your favorite Degree-Gaming server(s)?
    Idle/Trade

Please give any other information about you that might think is useful for us to know.
    I mostly play on the degree idle server

Do you fully understand and agree with the statement below?
    You must be on TeamSpeak while gaming. You do not need to be an active participant on TeamSpeak if you do not wish to be. However, you must be logged on.
    It does not matter if you're gaming in our servers, or in an entirely different game. You are required to use teamspeak.
    Non-compliance will result in removal from the clan.

Yes

Why do you want to join us?
    I have been enjoying the degree servers and i would like to support you guys, i believe by joining the clan i can provide support/help for degree members and non-members on the servers and on the forums.

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be? Right now i think its amazing, i have not found any flaws with it, but if your talking about servers then i would remove the grappling hooks in idle ;-:
    (they bug me alot)

If anyone referred you to the forums, who did so?
    SWAY (Ali)

Acknowledge the following:

To be accepted into the clan I must already be an active member of TeamSpeak and regularly play on our servers.
    If I do not join TeamSpeak or any other Degree-Gaming official server I risk the application being declined.

Yes

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. Rev

Rev
    Banished

Ratings:
    +40 / -0
  3. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    You miss understood me, i said that i would like to be promoted to a member (Edit: By member i mean the group "Normal") because i have been playing on degree for a while now and has been on TS aswell. I was talking about like months.
    Also i dont think lenny spam bans should be considered, however i dont send lennies anymore, i have unbined them a long time ago.
    Finally, i was banned on something i didnt even know existed, "name hacking". It probably wont happen again.

wait, one question. Is the TS group "Member" for members only... oh nvm i guess so. I was a bit ignorant and didnt think. I thought it was some general group for people who usually play on degree....

Final Edit: ooo, i see. You miss understood me, i didnt ask to be in "DG Member", i asked to be "Normal"

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  4. Rawr

Rawr
    Registered

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Uhm.. When you apply as you're doing now. You're applying for DG Member. There is no "Normal?"

5. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    I was talking about TS

6. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +268 / -0
    I have seen you play on our Idle/Trade servers a lot.
    In terms of everything else I'm neutral with so someone else will have to decide on this one.

7. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +255 / -2
    Have never seen you in teamspeak ever. Big -1 until you frequently use our teamspeak like the application says.

8. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    You might didnt see me because my team speak name is not PMark644, its just Mark

9. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +255 / -2
    ahhh, well "just Mark" :)

10. Vital

Vital
    Management +
    Psychopath  

Computer Information Technology & Encryption
    Ratings:
    +188 / -1
    -1 does not understand the basic rules or know how to read them. would not stop talking none stop in team speak about the same thing which was about some stupid snowman. i even asked them to stop like 6 times but they would not listen it was like some game for them to piss people off. also likes to be friendly on ff2 this user really lacks on the maturity level.

11. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    Well, that was my first time playing freak fortress so you gotta excuse that. Also all i did is high five one guy once ;-; (While being boss)

12. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    Tbh iv gotten so many -1s at this point iv already been declined in my eyes. Really the problem is that i have not played with any clan members other than Slim, so no one really knows me.

13. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +255 / -2
    I played with him, he seemed fine. Maybe he didn't do what you're saying @Vital around me, because of..me. Not sure.

14. PMark644

PMark644
    Registered

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    Nah, i just wasnt friendly cos what he said is an over exaggeration, i dont "Like being friendly" as i said before one guy offered a high five as i was being the boss and so i high fived him. Thats all, other than that i played normally.

15. Vital

Vital
    Management +
    Psychopath  

Computer Information Technology & Encryption
    Ratings:
    +188 / -1
    yes because i kicked you 2 times from the server because of an over exaggeration. i was in teamspeak telling you the rules none stop saying do not do that stop doing that and you would not listen at all.

on another note you do have way to many no's so i am going to decline this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.