1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied Papaduck's Abuse

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by Title Lord, Jun 21, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title Lord

Title Lord
    Banished

Urmum
    Ratings:
    +0 / -2
    Prevoiusly I made up this game that everyone liked, but It involved freekilling but nobody really cared because it was fun, some admins were on and they didn't care because they had fun aswell (the game was called murder mystery) I wasn't really freekilling because i was killing for a purpous, the point of the game is that the murder gets lr and you have to be innocent. anyone that slips up will be questioned later and the innocent people die (I wouldn't say die more like let go out of prison) and the murder (the most questionable person) gets lr. Now getting onto the admin abuse after clearing that. I was about to leave the server untill this happened (I didn't copy/paste but i can recreate it)
    Title Lord: Hey guys i'm getting off
    Papaduck: Finally he is gone
    Title Lord: thats mean, why are you saying this
    Papaduck: because you've been freekilling
    Title Lord: you have no proof
    (PapaDuck Littarly joined 5-6 minutes before)
    Papaduck: No I Have Video Proof
    Title lord: No you don't, you just got on alittle bit ago
    Papaduck: Someone gave me video proof
    Title Lord: Nobody would do that, I haven't been freekilling
    at all (Execpt for those slip ups that you have but i kill
    myself for it)
    I was then banned, Why is this admin abuse: Making up lies so He could give me a vaild reason to ban me: He may hate me for acting childish but thats why people like me (Kinda like how people like grandpa hoovy's squeaky voice) and honestly there were 3 admins on at the time and if i was freekilling they would have all told me a vaild reason but nope, Papaduck goes in with "Proof" when he littarly just joined

2. PapaDuck

PapaDuck
    Registered

Ratings:
    +45 / -2
    I had complaints from another player who then sent me a video that management is now reviewing.

3. WingZero

WingZero
    Management +

SO/PI
    Ratings:
    +125 / -0
    I cannot speak for the "chat" that happened, but the video definitely shows that you are not the Warden and are killing people randomly in the kitchen area.

Definitely looks like freekilling to me. Your current ban will stay for its duration.

Locking to prevent spam.

4. Vital

Vital
    Management +
    Psychopath  

Computer Information Technology & Encryption
    Ratings:
    +188 / -1
    cant stop laughing at this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.