1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Application Accepted Noob Saibot

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Noob Saibot, Jul 23, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot
    Registered

Part time worker at Starbucks
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Contact Information

Real Name Jacob Castle

Age 16

Location Southern California

Other Information

Do you have a working Microphone? Yes

What's your favorite Degree-Gaming server?
    Used to be #67 now its #64

Please give any other information about you that might think is useful for us to know.
    I was a founder of a gaming community known as S8 Gaming and it was open for 2 years until it got hacked.

Do you fully understand and agree with the statement below?
    You must be on TeamSpeak while gaming. You do not need to be an active participant on TeamSpeak if you do not wish to be. However, you must be logged on.
    It does not matter if you're gaming in our servers, or in an entirely different game. You are required to use teamspeak.
    Non-compliance will result in removal from the clan.

Yes

Why do you want to join us?
    It's almost been a year since I've fell in love with your servers and I have been a donating member as well. I also remember the date clearly, it was September 3, 2014. I've donated a total of $50 to this community and I'm not asking to be an admin. But all I'm asking is to be a member of this community. To be an active member.

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be? My most favorite servers you guys have are the JB servers. I love that type of game mode, even in TF2. However there is a lot I mean A LOT of freekilling going on even still and the majority of the people playing these servers are pissed that no person is doing a thing about it. But I still think there hope, a way to stop this constant rule breaking. I want to save your servers from the people who constantly are breaking your "code of conduct."

If anyone referred you to the forums, who did so?
    No One

2. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +267 / -0
    While we have a 17+ rule, seeing as you've donated and are dedicated then I'll give you a chance to prove your matureness. You can head over to our TeamSpeak server at ts.degree-gaming.com and get yourself known in the community first.

3. Essemm

Essemm
    Registered

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    We have recently reviewed our age policy and have lowered our minimum requirements slightly. As a result your clan application has been accepted!

Things to do:
    1. Join our DG Members group on steam when invited by one of our Management staff. Do not leave this group.
    2. Add the clan tag in front of your name and leave it there. This symbolizes that you're in our clan. The tag is ¬°
    3. Please make sure that you are always in teamspeak!
      You must be on TeamSpeak while gaming. You do not need to be an active participant on TeamSpeak if you do not wish to be. However, you must be logged on.
      It does not matter if you're gaming in our servers, or in an entirely different game. You are required to use teamspeak.
      Non-compliance will result in removal from the clan.
    4. When you join teamspeak, on of our Management staff will set you to the DG Members group on the ts server, this will allow you to move to the DG Members only channels.
    5. Teamspeak address is: 192.99.42.108:9987 or ts.degree-gaming.com, whichever you prefer (recommended is ts.degree-gaming.com)
    6. When you join teamspeak, please make your TS name the exact name that you registered on this forums with, and keep your steam profile name the same so we know who you are.
    How to Join teamspeak:
    Download Teamspeak 3 here (you'll need the "Client" version): http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Goto Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks.
    [​IMG]

Click Add Bookmark
    [​IMG]
    You'll need three things here:
    Label: Degree-Gaming, or whatever you want to label it as to identify our clans teamspeak.
    Address: ts.degree-gaming.com or 192.99.42.108:9987, whichever you prefer.
    Nickname: Must be the same name you registered on this forums as & keep your forum name & Steam profile name the same so we know who you are.

After you're done goto Bookmarks & click the server name you just created. This will connect you to our teamspeak server.
    [​IMG]

Tips for being in our clan.
    1. Be active in teamspeak. Don't just join it and sit in the AFK / Quiet channel. Participation, that's all we want to see from you!
    2. Donate: Money is great, however donating your time to play in our servers is extremely valuable. The more you play and the better you are known by our Management staff and Admins the better chance you have to become an admin later on.
    3. We DO NOT have an admin application. Over time we evaluate your administrative qualities. We look for your respectful nature towards members & non-members, your attitude, your participation in the clan, and maturity. We will approach you if we decide to promote you to an administrative / leadership role in the clan.
    4. Be able to take a joke. We're all mature here, we (especially admins) jokingly shit talk each other. Don't be one of those butt hurts. Play along, throw a joke back...we can take it.
    5. If you don't know or have simply over looked our game server list, we have servers all over the world. Branch out, join a different server if you haven't. The entire list is located here: https://forums.degree-gaming.com/pages/GameServers/
    You're in. Congratulations you've made it to the big league. Sit back, relax and enjoy gaming with us!

4. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +254 / -2
    Removed from the clan due to multi-claning.