1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Application Accepted Mr marshmello's clan application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mr MarshMello, Apr 13, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr MarshMello

Mr MarshMello
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Contact Information
    Name/Alias Marshi

Age 13

Location United States, CA

Application Information

Are you currently in a clan or are currently associated with another community?
    No

Have you ever joined another clan or community before?
    N/A

Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes

What are your favorite Degree-Gaming server(s)?

Idle/Trade
    Vs Saxton Hale
    Jail Break
    Other

Please give any other information about you that might think is useful for us to know.
    Nothing.

Why do you want to join us?
    Why I want to join Degree is to have the shits and giggles. And the fun servers running like Jb, uber upgrades, the idle servers, etc. Also Including the nice and funnest members and can talk about whats going on and different opinions. To support DG too.

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be?
    Nothing.

How did you hear about putting in a clan application?
    Clan Member
    If you selected other or would like to mention the Clan/Staff Member, please say here

Have you joined our Discord server before? Yes

What is your Discord username on our Server?
    Marshi

Agreements

Do you understand our Code of Conduct?
    Yes

To be accepted into the clan I must already be an active member of Discord and regularly play on our servers.
    If I do not join Discord or any other Degree-Gaming official server I risk the application being declined.

Yes

• +1 Application +1 Application x 9
    • List
  2. FakeFans

FakeFans
    TF2 Admin

Ratings:
    +15 / -0
    +1 from me. Marshi has been playing on our servers for a while and is generally a fun person to play with.

3. DG BOT

DG BOT
    Bot

Post threads and never respond
    Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    Statistics of Applicant:
    Has joined a DG server [Yes]
    • Total gameplay in servers: 17 hr, 48 min
    • Average session length 27 min
    • Last connected Thursday 12th Apr
    • Most commonly on Degree-Gaming.com 24/7 Trade [!Unusual !TF2Shop RTD/BP] NY7
    • Joined DG servers 39 times
    Has no current active ban, gag or mute [Yes]
    Has clean ban record within 2 months [Yes]
    Has clean gag/mute record within 2 months [Yes]
    Has posted in our forums before (excluding administration) [No]

Please make sure you join our discord, the link for it is: https://discord.gg/3bS8Mwc
    Please note that these statistics are only meant to assist management for a general overview and does not fully reflect the true nature of the applicant nor is meant to be taken as a final descsion making post. Consider it as a small guide or summary. This system is automated. DG members and staff are still a major key factor in terms of clan acceptance, please get to know them so they can provide you with feedback. Please do not beg for plus ones but you may ask members to provide honest feedback once you got to know them. An application will go into review if it receives five or more plus ones where management will decide if that player will be promoted to have clan membership.

4. GreenWeed

GreenWeed
    Clan Member

Student
    Ratings:
    +10 / -2
    +1 from me. I’ve been playing with Marshi for a long time and he/she is pretty chill, kind and enforces the rules.

5. Rawr Imma Cat

Rawr Imma Cat
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    +1 from me. I have seen Marshi on almost every server playing, they follow the rules and tells others not to, actually go on servers that people ask to play on. Marshi is also very fun to play with and has been on Degree-Gaming for a long time.

6. -mgh-

-mgh-
    Registered

Ratings:
    +44 / -0
    I do feel this app lacks a bit of detail but, overall ive spent a lot of time with marshi and im gonna give a +1. ive seen marshi on the servers many times and i can tell he really enjoys playing on the servers

7. Pink

Pink
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    +1. Marshi is active on the servers and is fun to play with. But I'd like to see Marshi more active on the discord and be a bit more mature.

8. Grandpa Hoovy™

Grandpa Hoovy™
    TF2 Admin

Social outcast
    Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    +1 for me, Marshi is generally really respectable guy and fun to play within the server. He knows rules and others, active on servers and on discord.

9. Lereker RFW

Lereker RFW
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    +1 from me, I've see Marshi on mainly in Jailbreak and VSH and he has been generally fun and chill to play with and enforces the rules

10. Rare

Rare
    Management +

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +261 / -0
    Placed in review

11. Dr.Festive

Dr.Festive
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -2
    +1 from me very active in discord haven't played with him/her

12. Zwabbster

Zwabbster
    Management

Pirate for Hire
    Ratings:
    +33 / -0
    Marshi has been active on our servers and discord for a while now, They have always taken the opportunity to interact with DG members and people within our community. +1 from me.

13. DARK SIDE

DARK SIDE
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    +1 marshi is active on discord and on the servers and i am sure marshi is gonna be helpful.

14. MidNight

MidNight
    TF2 Admin

Degree Gaming Admin
    Ratings:
    +49 / -3
    HUGE +1 from me, Marshi is one of the most active players i've seen and is so much fun to be around. I would LOVE to see Marshi be accepted. I believe he would be a amazing addition to the clan.

15. Afzal

Afzal
    Management

Student
    Ratings:
    +69 / -0
    I am happy to inform you that your clan application has been accepted.

Things to do:
    1. Join our DG Members group on steam when invited by one of our Management staff. Do not leave this group.
    2. Add the clan tag in front of your name and leave it there. This symbolizes that you're in our clan. The tag is ¬°
    3. Please make sure that you are always in teamspeak!
      You must be on TeamSpeak while gaming. You do not need to be an active participant on TeamSpeak if you do not wish to be. However, you must be logged on.
      It does not matter if you're gaming in our servers, or in an entirely different game. You are required to use teamspeak.
      Non-compliance will result in removal from the clan.
    4. When you join teamspeak, on of our Management staff will set you to the DG Members group on the ts server, this will allow you to move to the DG Members only channels.
    5. Teamspeak address is: 45.55.215.231:9987 or ts.degree-gaming.com, whichever you prefer (recommended is ts.degree-gaming.com)
    6. When you join teamspeak, please make your TS name the exact name that you registered on this forums with, and keep your steam profile name the same so we know who you are.

Tips for being in our clan.
    1. Be active in Discord. Don't just join it and sit in the AFK / Quiet channel. Participation, that's all we want to see from you!
    2. Donate: Money is great, however donating your time to play in our servers is extremely valuable. The more you play and the better you are known by our Management staff and Admins the better chance you have to become an admin later on.
    3. Be able to take a joke. We're all mature here, we (especially admins) jokingly shit talk each other. Don't be one of those butt hurts. Play along, throw a joke back...we can take it.
    4. If you don't know or have simply over looked our game server list, we have servers all over the world. Branch out, join a different server if you haven't. The entire list is located here:https://forums.degree-gaming.com/pages/GameServers/
    You're in. Congratulations you've made it to the big league. Sit back, relax and enjoy gaming with us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.