1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Remaining Banned Kasey's unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Kasey, May 2, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey

Kasey
    Registered

High School Student
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Member Name Kasey

Ban Details

Your Steam profile URL or Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:137255108

Your ban link
    https://bans.degree-gaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=kasey&Submit=Search

What server were you banned from?
    Vs Saxton Hale

Why you do think you were Banned?
    Causing drama in clan with someone else, talking about drama in the clan, and Joking about Vital

Why do you think you should be Unbanned?
    I would talk about drama in the clan in VS Saxton Hale a lot (Which was not very smart) but, lots of people in the clan would talk about drama in Voice chat or in Discord. Did I start drama yes, Did I mean to stand out No. When I told Pitbull about what is happening in the clan I thought that it would be discussed between the higher up but, i made a mistake and said "You can go and tell everyone". After that it made a more drama which I'm very sorry about but, I don't believe that it should be a permanent ban, if I was banned for a month that would make sense. Me and the other person did not make drama. The drama that he was in did not include me, I would just agree with him and that was the end of that. Sure we did talk about it in VS Saxton Hale (Which again was dumb) but, it would just slip out and yes we would talk but after that it would be over. Yes one time or two (I can't remember) me and the other person would joke about Vital and yes I Would understand why I would be Banned for that But, It was a joke. I know it's been said over more then I can count but really it was a joke. I don't hate Vital. It might have been different for the other person but me and him don't share the same mind. It was a joke and I don't hate you.

Who banned you?
    Vital

Agreement

Agree to the following:
    By submitting a request I am telling the truth in what I have written and if anything that I have said was fabricated then I risk my forum account being banned and my server ban length to increase with no chance of appeal.

Yes

2. -mgh-

-mgh-
    Registered

Ratings:
    +43 / -0
  3. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +254 / -2
    No unban, too much drama.

4. Vital

Vital
    Management +
    Psychopath  

Computer Information Technology & Encryption
    Ratings:
    +188 / -1
    ahhhhhh i remember him and flash lol. that kid made me laugh so much when he raged at me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.