1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Application Declined Kaoruko moeta's admin application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Kaoruko Moeta, Oct 18, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaoruko Moeta

Kaoruko Moeta
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Personal Information

What is your age?

Application

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?
    ~5-10 P.M M-F, 10 AM-10 PM Sat. & Sun.

Roughly how many hours a week do you play on our servers?

Which Degree-Gaming servers do you usually play on and what time?
    The Trade/Idle Minecraft Server, anywhere from 12 PM to 10 PM

Did anyone refer you to this application?
    Yes

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be?
    Nothing, as the servers and community are very well-received from what I see and hear.

Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?
    I was an admin (and eventual co-owner) of a trade server for about 2 years back in 2013-2015.

How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator will affect the community?
    I'm not entirely sure, as some players don't seem to like me, but I feel that they would come to appreciate an admin that's consistently online and is willing to enforce the rules.

How would you improve the community/servers overall?
    I would primarily just enforce the existing rules, and punish any rulebreakers, effectively cleaning up the servers, not to mention toning down toxicity.

Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?
    Yes

How have you supported the community so far?
    I've put (approximately) 30 hours into the Trade/Idle server, and have come to learn and enforce the rules to the best of my abilities when I should.

Why should we accept you into the team?
    I would be valuable due to how I would handle situations and solve disputes that inevitably arise, along with foster a rule-abiding community to help enjoy playing on the servers.

Is there anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?
    As a player with 2500+ hours, I've come to get relatively good at the game. I can typically detect a hacker on a server before anybody else does. A few times in the past, *I've* been accused of hacking by other players whilst there is a legitimate hacker in the server. I feel like I would be able to able to alleviate issues such as this in the future.

I accept the following:

To be accepted into the admin team I will never abuse or misuse my given permissions to give myself an advantage in game play or to upset others. I understand that I must be trained fully by a management member and first must pass a one-on-one interview on Discord. I also verify that my age and other information that I provide are truthful and if any are to be proven false then I risk having my application declined with no chance of re-applying in the future.

Yes

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. DG BOT

DG BOT
    Bot

Post threads and never respond
    Ratings:
    +123 / -4
    Statistics of Applicant:
    Has joined a DG server [Yes]
    • Total gameplay in servers: 1 d, 6 hr, 19 min
    • Average session length 1 hr, 7 min
    • Last connected Wednesday 17th Oct
    • Most commonly on Degree-Gaming.com Idle/Trade/RTD/BP+Ho​ok/FREE​ ITEMS
    • Joined DG servers 27 times
    Has no current active ban, gag or mute [Yes]
    Has clean ban record within 2 months [Yes]
    Has clean gag/mute record within 2 months [Yes]
    Has posted in our forums before (excluding administration) [No]

Please make sure you join our discord, the link for it is: https://discord.gg/3bS8Mwc
    Please note that these statistics are only meant to assist management for a general overview and does not fully reflect the true nature of the applicant nor is meant to be taken as a final descsion making post. Consider it as a small guide or summary. This system is automated. DG members and staff are still a major key factor in terms of clan acceptance, please get to know them so they can provide you with feedback. Please do not beg for plus ones but you may ask members to provide honest feedback once you got to know them. An application will go into review if it receives five or more plus ones where management will decide if that player will be promoted to have clan membership.

3. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +254 / -2
    Thanks for the application, please join our discord server so we can get to know you further.

4. Kaoruko Moeta

Kaoruko Moeta
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'm already in the discord server :)

5. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    A few requirements not fulfilled by this user:
    • Joining the DG Steam Group.
    • Making your profile fully public. (With playtime of TF2)
    You must fulfill these requirements in order to be considered.
    Non-compliance will result in your application getting declined by Management.

6. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    Unfortunately, your application has been declined. Here are the reason(s) why:
    1. Your application doesn't have enough +1s or any other rep so we are unable to determine whether you are a good fit for the admin team or not.
    2. You appear to be inactive or have very little gameplay time in our servers, we require our admins and admin applicants to be active.
    3. It's been more than half a month and you still haven't listened to my instructions.
    4. You also have not been seen socializing with other members on Discord.

We hope you will still game with us and enjoy our servers to their fullest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.