1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Application Accepted Jollygaggamer's clan application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by JollyGagGamer, Dec 19, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JollyGagGamer

JollyGagGamer
    Registered

MemE exPeRt and bItCoin CoLlectoR
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Contact Information
    Name/Alias Enrique

Age 14

Location long view ,Washington

Application Information

Are you currently in a clan or are currently associated with another community?
    No

Have you ever joined another clan or community before?
    N/A

Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes

What are your favorite Degree-Gaming server(s)?

Vs Saxton Hale

Please give any other information about you that might think is useful for us to know.
    I'm at school 7:00 to 3:00 so if you need to reach me do it before or preferably after i'm done with school.

Why do you want to join us?
    I have been playing tf2 for a long while now and degree vsh was one of the first servers I found myself going back to. So after adding it to my favorites i found myself playing on it more and more and eventually used up a lot of my free time playing but even with all the annoying people and squeakers on i found myself genuinely enjoying the experience. Through playing on your server i have gained a lot of friends and experience and have just had a lot of stupid and fun times just messing around or taking it seriously because to me there is always fun to be had there.

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be?
    less squeakers

How did you hear about putting in a clan application?
    Friend
    If you selected other or would like to mention the Clan/Staff Member, please say here

Have you joined our Discord server before? Yes

What is your Discord username on our Server?
    LollyGagGamer

Agreements

Do you understand our Code of Conduct?
    Yes

To be accepted into the clan I must already be an active member of Discord and regularly play on our servers.
    If I do not join Discord or any other Degree-Gaming official server I risk the application being declined.

Yes

• +1 Application +1 Application x 3
    • List
  2. Afzal

Afzal
    Management

Student
    Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Hello there! Glad you made an application. I would recommend you to come and join our Discord server. You can chat amongst members of the clan, which increases your chance on getting accepted into our community.
    Server Address: https://discord.gg/3bS8Mwc

3. Mannbots

Mannbots
    TF2 Admin

Student
    Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Lolly has been playing on the vsh servers for a very long time now and has always been a pleasure to be around. +1 from me

4. Kasey

Kasey
    Registered

High School Student
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    +1 Lolly is extremely active in Degree-Gaming.com #58 | Saxton Hale | FREE VIP! | Vegas , has been very friendly to other people, and has been a great friend over the past months. Good Luck Lolly on getting in the clan!

5. Afzal

Afzal
    Management

Student
    Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    +1 Mannbots and Kasey stated my reasoning.

6. sturgessweb

sturgessweb
    Management +
    Coder  

Ratings:
    +102 / -0
    Moved this to in review. Not seen this user on discord, but then I haven't really been looking!
    Lots of +1's, looks good. Like to see a couple more +1's from the community before accepting

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  7. Revanent

Revanent
    Registered

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I have seen this user on vsh quite a bit and seems like a chill dude +1 from me.

8. JollyGagGamer

JollyGagGamer
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Woop woop

9. Just a bunny

Just a bunny
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    +1 from me, @Kasey stated my reason

10. sturgessweb

sturgessweb
    Management +
    Coder  

Ratings:
    +102 / -0
    Can you please edit/comment with the 4 digits at the end of your discord username? I can see two people with this username on discord.

11. JollyGagGamer

JollyGagGamer
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    LollyGagGamer#0146

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  12. Zwabbster

Zwabbster
    Management

Pirate for Hire
    Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    LollyGagGamer is a regular player in our VSH #56 server, He is polite and respectful to all players within the servers as well. This shows maturity in this user and his ability to co-operate with fellow members of the community. However, he is relatively inactive with people on discord but perhaps it could be contributed by him being timid when speaking with his voice or his age. Despite this i will be giving him a +1 and hope he makes it into the clan!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  13. sturgessweb

sturgessweb
    Management +
    Coder  

Ratings:
    +102 / -0
    Your clan application has been accepted.

Things to do:
    1. Join our DG Members group on steam when invited by one of our Management staff. Do not leave this group.
    2. Add the clan tag in front of your name and leave it there. This symbolizes that you're in our clan. The tag is ¬°
    3. Please make sure that you are always in Discord!
      You must be on Discord while gaming. You do not need to be an active participant on Discord if you do not wish to be. However, you must be logged on.
      It does not matter if you're gaming in our servers, or in an entirely different game. You are required to use discord.
      Non-compliance will result in removal from the clan.
    4. When you join discord, on of our Management staff will set you to the DG Members group on the server, this will allow you to move to the DG Members only channels.

Tips for being in our clan.
    1. Be active in discord. Don't just join it and sit in the AFK / Quiet channel. Participation, that's all we want to see from you!
    2. Donate: Money is great, however donating your time to play in our servers is extremely valuable. The more you play and the better you are known by our Management staff and Admins the better chance you have to become an admin later on.
    3. Be able to take a joke. We're all mature here, we (especially admins) jokingly shit talk each other. Don't be one of those butt hurts. Play along, throw a joke back...we can take it.
    4. If you don't know or have simply over looked our game server list, we have servers all over the world. Branch out, join a different server if you haven't. The entire list is located here:https://forums.degree-gaming.com/pages/GameServers/
    You're in. Congratulations you've made it to the big league. Sit back, relax and enjoy gaming with us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.