1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Jailbreak lr

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GreenWeed, Apr 1, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. GreenWeed

GreenWeed
    Clan Member

Student
    Ratings:
    +9 / -2
    So, I recently got mixed up with hg. I know that on hunger games you get lr and thats the thing. There are some other types that are sorta like hg. Like wrench o death, do you get lr on that day or no? Theres also another one like hg but I forgot the name. Lastly there is hide and seek, do you get lr on hide and seek as well?

2. Grandpa Hoovy™

Grandpa Hoovy™
    TF2 Admin

Social outcast
    Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    In my knowledge, yes you do get lr from being the last person alive in hunger games type of games. Some i remember is Hunger games, Wrench O death and Run and gun and other i dont really remember. If every person gets the weapon like Rapid Rockets day its a war day and gets no lr on warday. Also yes you do get lr from Hide and Seek.

3. Astronaut Magnet

Astronaut Magnet
    Registered

Attracting Astronauts
    Ratings:
    +20 / -15
    i may not be correct but wardays are when blus have no crits or when everyone gets op weapons. The only hg days i know of are run and gun and hg, and yes you do get lr on hide and seek

4. -mgh-

-mgh-
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I believe its when everyone gets the weapons, not just red