1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Application Declined Broleigh's clan application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Broleigh, Feb 10, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broleigh

Broleigh
    Banished

Ratings:
    +3 / -1
    Contact Information
    Name/Alias Broleigh

Age 19

Location USA

Application Information

Are you currently in a clan or are currently associated with another community?
    No

Have you ever joined another clan or community before?
    Yes

Do you have a working Microphone?
    Yes

What are your favorite Degree-Gaming server(s)?

CS:GO
    Other

Please give any other information about you that might think is useful for us to know.
    Very good with organizing things and managing people, can also donate money for future clan endeavors/servers.

Why do you want to join us?
    I want to be apart of something big, especially since I am on Steam pretty often when I am not working or attending to my social life. I've been apart of semi-big clans such as Convict Gaming (CvG) in the past, but I've grown to distaste organizations that put an emphasis on special interest groups above the well-being and equality for the players within the community. From what I've experienced over the past month, Degree Gaming doesn't seem to be one of those types of organizations.

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be?
    I would look to promote more organization and detail to the Discord, as well as expand into games such as League of Legends or Player Unknown's Battlegrounds to really amplify Degree Gaming's reputation and name.

How did you hear about putting in a clan application?
    Online Search
    If you selected other or would like to mention the Clan/Staff Member, please say here

Have you joined our Discord server before? Yes

What is your Discord username on our Server?
    Broleigh

Agreements

Do you understand our Code of Conduct?
    Yes

To be accepted into the clan I must already be an active member of Discord and regularly play on our servers.
    If I do not join Discord or any other Degree-Gaming official server I risk the application being declined.

Yes

• -1 Clan Application -1 Clan Application x 3
    • List
  2. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +70 / -0
    I do occasionally see you on Discord, so props for that. Try meeting some of our CS:GO staff or other members of the clan to get a better understanding of the community.

3. Rare

Rare
    Management +

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +263 / -0
    Hi Buddy,
    Have seen you around in Discord which is great.
    Can any other members vouch for Broleigh?
    Any opinions, etc?

4. Astronaut Magnet

Astronaut Magnet
    Banished

Attracting Astronauts
    Ratings:
    +20 / -15
    i will be giving this user a -1. This user isnt even in the discord anymore unless he changed his discord name, and when he was in discord he was active for about 1 week then rarely spoke to people saying 1-2 words every few days in general. I would have given this user a +1 if he was more active he seemed fun and nice to be around.
    Edit:
    This user came in a vc and only bugged me about my -1 and told zwab to give him a +1 and bugged him about that for about a minute. He said he would give degree a week and a half then he would just dip.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  5. FakeFans

FakeFans
    TF2 Admin

Ratings:
    +15 / -0
    -1 same reasoning as astro. i would love to see you talk more as you did seem like a chill dude.

6. -mgh-

-mgh-
    Registered

Ratings:
    +43 / -0
    I'll be leaving a -1, the reasons why is what astro had said combined with the fact that you have spent less then an hour on steam in the past 2 weeks showing severe inactivity from you.

Edit march 11th: im staying by my -1 but i would like to add something towards my -1, earlier today the user came in a vc in and and complained about receiving a -1 from a member, he had then acted highly condescending towards said member who gave him a -1, leaving me to come back and add maturity to my reasoning for leaving a -1.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  7. Broleigh

Broleigh
    Banished

Ratings:
    +3 / -1
    Sorry folks for the inactivity, I didn't know I had to sweat an extra 20+ hours on Steam aside from work. I'll try to get a little more involved on Discord and this forum as the weeks go by, member or non-member.

8. Rare

Rare
    Management +

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +263 / -0
  9. Vital

Vital
    Management +
    Psychopath  

Computer Information Technology & Encryption
    Ratings:
    +188 / -1
    i am declining the app and removing the user from the servers also as he was acting like a retard on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.