1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied Banned for no good reason

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by Booker DeWitt, Mar 8, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt
    Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hello,
    So, on February 24 near the end of that day Pitbull talked to me about not being an active member of the clan. As he was talking I was (kicked) from the clan. I'm not sure if it was kicked because he never said he kicked me, I took it down. Anyways he said that because I wasn't on teamspeak he would ban me! and he showed me this. "Do you fully understand and agree with the statement below?
    You must be on TeamSpeak while gaming. You do not need to be an active participant on TeamSpeak if you do not wish to be. However, you must be logged on. It does not matter if you're gaming in our servers, or in an entirely different game. You are required to use TeamSpeak.
    Non-compliance will result in removal from the clan." Now I was a little confused when he said banned from the server. Cause it clearly says removal from clan (which I was). After I pointed this out he threw insults at me and just left. Before he left I said he was being childish and not mature. He proceeded to ban me and I think that's not a good reason. It says in my ban that I was banned for not complying with rules however, I was; I was removed from the clan and I am perfectly OK with that. The ban however is breaking the rules he made for people in the clan. You cant change the rule as soon as it's broken.

2. Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt
    Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I know this is in Admin abuse and I was split on if it's abuse or an appeal either way you decide

3. HipsterMelon

HipsterMelon
    Banished

Being the world most powerful wizard.
    Ratings:
    +52 / -0
    Booker, you knowingly were inactive and you were removed from it. You really shouldn't be making a thread about justified reasons for your removal. In my opinion, this ban is justified concerning that you, again, were knowingly inactive so that means you don't want to be here so he took it upon himself to remove you. you seem to not really care to be here so why should we allow you to come back and annoy our family again and again?

4. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +267 / -0
    I'm sure @Pitbull3 would only ban you if you were being rude to him after explaining the rules to you. Two sides to every story but I feel as if you're missing parts out. The fact is that because you're not on TS, on our servers nor visiting the forums is a problem in itself. Also like to add that Pit is the owner and he can do what he wants with the group. @HipsterMelon summed it up pretty well so I won't repeat myself.

5. Pitbull3

Pitbull3
    Owner
    Psychopath   Coder  

Ratings:
    +254 / -2
    After asking you for months to join teamspeak while gaming, to be active I finally said "Yo TS?" you said "uh in discord with my friends, you should get discord so we can talk". I then sent you the rules/compliance which you accepted.

You then proceeded to act as if you had no clue what I was talking about, at all.

My single insult to you was "You must be the dullest knife in the spoon factory."

Which I then banned & deleted you for being an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.