1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied Banned for "cheating" for 1 week? why?

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by BoOsT, Nov 26, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoOsT

BoOsT
    Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I was in a server playing against these players one of the admins named eternal was shooting at us in general being cancer so i went sniper to take care of him next thing you know a few minutes later I see banned from this server I checked the bans and it said cheating and was for only 1 week if I was really cheating wouldn't it be permanent this kinda pissed me off cause I was having fun I hear rumors that the admins don't care in these servers if anyone gets banned or anything but I really hope they do because I have been playing in this server for a while and I really don't wanna wait 1 week just to get back in if any admins can address this issue contact me by email or just comment on this thread I will also provide the admins steam account https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jackman465 Thank you.

If you need any info or proof I'm not hacking just tell me...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. Angery Dorito

Angery Dorito
    Banished

Cashier at Kroger
    Ratings:
    +125 / -3
    I spectated you because several people on both teams complained about you hacking. I watched you for about 5 minutes, and saw quite a few suspicious headshots, before seeing one or two complete misses get shots. Granted, This could be lag of any sort, but many people complained of you.
    Based on what I saw, which was about 10 suspicious shots, I called a ban.

3. BoOsT

BoOsT
    Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    If you want me to record a game I will that's how I play and yes this has happened before it is lag and the timing is not on point spectator is very bad for claiming a hacker because it's gonna make anyone look like a hacker I'm also a smurf I have about 2500+ hours adding my alt this ban was 100% unfair and you should ask the person before just banning them I could show you anything you needed to prove I wasn't hacking plus the other people are probably just kids new to the game when a good player like me joins a server everyone thinks I'm hacking and it's annoying most of the good players in TF2 left and I'm just bored thought I would have some fun in a degree gaming server they usually have atleast 1 good player XD I love getting ganked adds more of a challenge also can you remove my ban or will I have to post a unban request saying the exact same thing.

4. BoOsT

BoOsT
    Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Team Fortress 2, being based on the Source Engine, is generally configured to make use of lag compensation. Lag compensation is most commonly the technical reason behind cases of kills or actions that would otherwise seem infeasible in given circumstances; for example, when players perceive themselves to have been "shot through a wall" by a Sniper, backstabs being performed at the incorrect angle (known as facestabs), or otherwise missing entirely (known as failstabs). Right from the wiki

5. BoOsT

BoOsT
    Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    There might be some misinformation here but not sure...

6. Rare

Rare
    Management +

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +258 / -0
    The hell you hearing this from? lol
    Smurfing in TF2... why...?

This is not admin abuse, rather it could be considered a mistake ban and should be left as an unban request.
    I think a lot of this is a steaming pile of shit but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. @Eternal should have perma banned if you were cheating but like in CS:GO, the general rule is that if you are 100% sure then ban, if not leave it until you get the evidence. I'll reduce the ban just in case it was done in error however, any other bans for cheating will be set to perma and you will be unable to appeal.
    Take this as a stern warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.