1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

In Review B-29 spooker plane's admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by B-29 Spooker Plane, Nov 4, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. B-29 Spooker Plane

B-29 Spooker Plane
    Clan Member

Coolest Western of the West
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Personal Information

What is your age?

Application

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?
    Most of the day on weekends and spotty times throughout the weekdays. I get a more stable time usually after 4pm.

Roughly how many hours a week do you play on our servers?
    As many hours as I play TF2 per week. ~19 hours

Which Degree-Gaming servers do you usually play on and what time?
    I spend more time on Minecraft and Idle while sometimes moving over to VSH when Minecraft or Idle become slow. On the occasions that JB has members, I try to join before it thins out and give them some fun.

Did anyone refer you to this application?
    No

If you could change anything about Degree-Gaming, what would it be?
    Not much. Other than keeping the servers a little cleaner and listening to some complaints with a little more of an open ear, these servers and this group has little to no faults.

Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?
    No.

How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator will affect the community?
    I don't know how my acceptance would affect the community, honestly. There's nothing that I can put into words to explain this question.

How would you improve the community/servers overall?
    I feel as if I can help keep an eye on servers that usually generate less admin traffic, I can actively help out in situations that need helping in. Generally, I can just be an active helper when need be.

Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?
    No

How have you supported the community so far?
    I have on-again off-again been donating to the servers when I can give the money (and when PayPal doesn't screw with my donations) and I, I believe, am sort of an okay helper. I definitely need to keep my eyes open for new changes and not make claims without knowing them first.

Why should we accept you into the team?
    This is a tough question. I don't know why you would accept me into the team, but personally, as stated before, I can frequent the places that generate more traffic that can gain the attention of some unwanted guests and experience things that some would end up looking over by digging deep into the situation and testing the limits of the claim.

Is there anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?
    I want to try my hardest to give you guys a respectable admin that can truly help more in the community when I can. Participate in cleaning the dirt of the corners of the servers and be an overall fun admin.

I accept the following:

To be accepted into the admin team I will never abuse or misuse my given permissions to give myself an advantage in game play or to upset others. I understand that I must be trained fully by a management member and first must pass a one-on-one interview on Discord. I also verify that my age and other information that I provide are truthful and if any are to be proven false then I risk having my application declined with no chance of re-applying in the future.

Yes

• +1 Admin Application +1 Admin Application x 6
    • List
  2. DG BOT

DG BOT
    Bot

Post threads and never respond
    Ratings:
    +123 / -4
    Statistics of Applicant:
    Has joined a DG server [Yes]
    • Total gameplay in servers: 1 wk, 3 d, 21 hr, 46 min
    • Average session length 35 min
    • Last connected Monday 5th Nov
    • Most commonly on Degree-Gaming.com | 24/7 Jailbreak | FREE ITEMS | Vegas
    • Joined DG servers 459 times
    Has no current active ban, gag or mute [Yes]
    Has clean ban record within 2 months [Yes]
    Has clean gag/mute record within 2 months [Yes]
    Has posted in our forums before (excluding administration) [Yes]

Please make sure you join our discord, the link for it is: https://discord.gg/3bS8Mwc
    Please note that these statistics are only meant to assist management for a general overview and does not fully reflect the true nature of the applicant nor is meant to be taken as a final descsion making post. Consider it as a small guide or summary. This system is automated. DG members and staff are still a major key factor in terms of clan acceptance, please get to know them so they can provide you with feedback. Please do not beg for plus ones but you may ask members to provide honest feedback once you got to know them. An application will go into review if it receives five or more plus ones where management will decide if that player will be promoted to have clan membership.

3. Vega (Curse)

Vega (Curse)
    Approved Admin

Student/Aspiring Game Dev
    Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Definitely a plus one from me. He's on often, is chill to talk to, and has shown himself to be responsible with reporting rule-breakers.

4. Phill

Phill
    TF2 Admin

Psycology student
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Debiru is the one of the most or the most active memeber i know, he knows the rules and enforce them in all the posible ways, reporting the rule breakers in the forums and the discord. Also a chill guy, fun to play with. He has a big +1 from me.

5. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +267 / -0
    I approve of accurate reports being made which shows understanding of the rules.
    Debiru is very active on Discord and from looking at the stats, very active on the server.
    He makes the effort and puts time into the clan for the better.
    I will be leaving a +1 here.

6. Zwabbster

Zwabbster
    TF2 Admin

Pirate for Hire
    Ratings:
    +36 / -0
    He's super active on discord and also active on our servers. He displays the understanding of the rules aswell as accurately reports players +1 from me

7. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +74 / -0
    This application has already receiving a lot of +1's. I would gladly allow Debiru to join the team. He's one of our only clan members that actively submit reports, which is a great characteristic to have for an admin applicant. He gets a +1 from me.

8. Jim

Jim
    TF2 Admin

Ratings:
    +12 / -1
    I will give debiru a +1 as well. Very active, understands and enforces the rules a lot, and is fun to play with on the servers. Would be glad to see him join the team.