1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied ADMIN ABUSE!

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by [HF]TheAlmightyEldWeiner, Jul 10, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [HF]TheAlmightyEldWeiner

[HF]TheAlmightyEldWeiner
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I was kicked from the server by a admin named Papaduck while I was warden, I told him that all revives must do stairway to heaven, he then said "since I glitched the game and beat stairway to heaven do I have to do it?" I then replied with no all revives must do stairway to heaven. After yhat he just kept bugging me that it wasnt fair so then I told him that he needed to shut up and listen to my orders. I was then kicked and on the annotation saying that I was kicked by an admin it said youre welcome bud.

2. WingZero

WingZero
    Management +

SO/PI
    Ratings:
    +125 / -0
    This has 0 detail.

We want the conversations between the both of you and both sides of the story.

Creating a poll is nothing but childish. State your claims, we will investigate it and come up with an answer.

3. PapaDuck

PapaDuck
    Registered

Ratings:
    +46 / -2
    I had said that I cheated in the game, to which he snapped at me telling me to shut up very rudely. I then kicked him from the server once.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  4. Rare

Rare
    Management +

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +261 / -0
    You need evidence to support your claims. Take screenshots. Although your claims don't appear to be abusive, rather you're angry that you got punished because you were being rude to an admin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.