1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied Admin abuse on achievement idledg megabox10

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by Impulse, Oct 3, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impulse

Impulse
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    An annoying user named Oofy is what I think an admin (he has admin commands) has been abusing them and using them to troll and anger people like myself, for example, he goes to the disco and camps next to the area where the enemy spawns, if they spawn in the disco he'll just kill him, now you might say that isn't admin abusing but wait theres more, if you somehow manage to survive 2 of his melee trolling attacks and then start to attack him he'll start airblasting you at insane speeds and then he'll get you stuck in the air only for him to finish you off with his melee attacks, I forgot he had that move so i went demo to see if i can flood him with grenade pills that he wouldnt be able to airblast, but of course he uses his super speed airblast technique and shoots them all at me at once, the only way i can survive is if i use enough credits to buy the powerplay rtd, not only that but his invincibilty is annoying too, he spawn camps, he kills friendlies, every where i go, he follows me just to annoy the living crap out of me and im sick of it he shouldnt be an admin or have gold vip whatever, he should be banned.

2. ✪Fr0st3d F1ak3s✪

✪Fr0st3d F1ak3s✪
    Clan Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I don't know if I am allowed to reply here but first of all Oofy is a gold vip not an admin, second because Oofy is not a admin you should post a thread on report a rule breaker: https://forums.degree-gaming.com/forums/report-a-rule-breaker.39/ and finally third you should really have evidence if you're going to post a thread like/or similar to this.

3. Midnight

Midnight
    TF2 Admin

Degree Gaming Admin
    Ratings:
    +58 / -1
    Oofy is a Gold VIP, not an admin. If you would like to make a complaint go to report a rule breaker like Frosted said. Admins in our servers will have this tag infront of their names.
    ¬°A|

4. Impulse

Impulse
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I don’t think you read everything

5. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    Let me just clear up some points/statements from everyone here:
    FrostedFlakes, unless you have important pieces of information that is directly related to Impulse' s claim, you should let staff handle this.
    Anyone who abuses powers (that other players don't have) may fall under both Admin Abuse and Report a Rule Breaker. I mean, where in the Code of Conduct does it say that you can't abuse your Gold VIP. Or more specifically, using rof to target other players that don't want to fight an unfair battle or just don't want to fight in general.
    With all this being said, you should always backup your claim with evidence. This holds true to when you want to prove any point in an essay or when a judge wants to convict someone of a crime.

6. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +265 / -0
    TL;DR: Evidence or we won't look into this.

7. Impulse

Impulse
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What just happened to my post?

8. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    You edited it.

9. Impulse

Impulse
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It looks that way, but I didn’t touch it, in fact I was going to reply to you all saying that I was going to find some evidence but I ended up having to pause it when I saw that my post is literally just an h

10. Afzal

Afzal
    Management
    Contributor  

Student
    Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    Brought it back.

11. Midnight

Midnight
    TF2 Admin

Degree Gaming Admin
    Ratings:
    +58 / -1
    If i may add, Oofy is a close friend of mine, and she doesn't abuse Gold Vip, she is completely against spawn camping, hell she scolds me sometimes about it, usually when i'm getting to close to spawn. And if i may add, The Invincabilty is just the Gold Vip Spawn immunity, nothing can be done about that. Killing friendlies isn't against the rules, Im not to sure about the disco camping, i'll talk to her about it, and simply using rof 3 isn't abuse, It may be annoying but its not abuse.
    Just felt like summing up this conversation, for further reference. When making a report, make sure you get plenty of evidence supporting your argument, having only your word against the subject of the report isn't enough for action to be taken. It doesn't matter how long and detailed your report is, if you don't have actual evidence, nothing can be done.

12. Rare

Rare
    Management +
    Shop Staff   Coder  

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +265 / -0
    I'll resolve the thread given that has been no update on the evidence, if you have found it, please open a new thread under "Report a rule breaker".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.