1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Request Denied Admin Abuse by Two Separate Admins - Request a Warn for Both

Discussion in 'Admin Abuse' started by Minimap, Jun 5, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minimap

Minimap
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I went on the jailbreak servers at around 4:30 - 5:00 and two admins, Rare and da_cake_boss, thought it was funny to grant themselves weapons while on red, teleport people to immediate deaths, and slaying me for no reason.

Rare granted himself weapons:

Before I began gathering evidence to bring here, Rare, as a red, spawned himself a weapon to kill blues during the round the round before. After red won the round due to Rare killing 4/5 alive blues. a new round began and Rare once again gave himself a weapon with crits and a speed boost. He successfully killed me and another blue at the time.

Da_cake_boss slaying me + kicking me:

The warden, which is the person who gives reds orders on jailbreak, told everyone over a minute before to arrive on the yellow line closest to their cells and anyone who did not would be killed. Cake did not follow this order. Over a minute after different orders were being given and then I saw cake come out of his cell. I killed him due to not following previous orders and soon a slay happened. I was kicked afterwards and a black screen emerged on my computer screen. This prevented me from taking pictures of the kick, but I am sure logs can prove this to be true.

Teleporting people to their deaths:

When me and others were waiting for a new round, an admin suddenly teleported a blue and less than a second later, he/she was dead. There was no need to teleport the player considering he or she was a blue and not a rebelling red.

Interestingly enough, Rare actually gave me permission to report him. I ask that both admins receive a warn for their improper conduct.

I am imagining that both admins will counter these arguments saying that I was disrespectful. I was standing up for the rights of players by asking both why they did such things. Rare and cake gave no responses and encouraged the public to tell me to be quiet.

If they provide any other counters, please note that I will counter them back. I do not mean to be disrespectful in any way, but I want to stand up for the rights of players.

Attached Files:

2. Rare

Rare
    Management +

IFS Technical Consultant
    Ratings:
    +263 / -0
    I kill those who attempt to kill me in a joking manor. Myself and the admin who you stated joke about this stuff in TeamSpeak. I do not go around randomly killing people since that's is not funny and is very much dicky. I only gave myself that weapon on 2 rounds which was not the way you have written. I saw out of the 28 players on the server that you are the only person who is complaining.
    You freekilled him therefore he slayed you. I kicked you for again, freekilling.
    Cake most likely kicked you for again for freekilling and I trust Cake's judgement and I am going to call bullshit on this one.
    Zephyr was failing to obey my DR which is against the rules so I have said to me "Do my DR or I am going to teleport you to the lava" He said on TS and on the server he was not going to do it so I did said actions.
    No permission. I said you can go and report me, cake or whoever since I am not going to argue on the server on you spamming chat saying you are going to report me. Simple as no one wants to see that, they want to play the game.
    Like I said, no one wants to hear you complaining. Papa duck and various other admins, members and such were telling you to be quiet because, again, no one wants to look at spams of chat screaming abuse or otherwise. I have already stated that I was not going to argue with you and I told you to go to the forums if you have a complaint to which you did not do until 30 or so minutes in.
    Honestly, Cake and I think you were simply angry that you had some punishments sent your way because you were freekilling and spamming chat. You were also on blue without a mic which is also against the rules saying that you do not care, etc. You were quite lucky as cake would have banned you for this.

I have said from what I seen from your end as well.
    Interestingly enough, you have 5 votebans on your account for trolling and for disrespecting admins so really, I would be denying this complaint and then upping your ban to a perma but because I am nice I will not do that. http://bans.degree-gaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:40688585&Submit=
    and https://forums.degree-gaming.com/threads/minimaps-unban-request.26532/
    I will leave this thread open for @da_cake_boss to respond to and I'd imagine he would have the same response as me.

3. da_cake_boss

da_cake_boss
    Registered

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    For every single one of these things Rare explained what I would have. As for that second kick, I was afk earlier that round (which I'm fine with whoever killed me for it). As for when I was killed later, I revived and was crouch walking to where the rest of the reds were and you killed me. So i kicked you since it was a freekill.

4. Minimap

Minimap
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0

If you could please show evidence that you used the !revive command, then it seems my problems with cake were just a plain misunderstanding. I did not see cake use !revive and therefore was killed.

"I kill those who attempt to kill me in a joking manor. Myself and the admin who you stated joke about this stuff in TeamSpeak. I do not go around randomly killing people since that's is not funny and is very much dicky. I only gave myself that weapon on 2 rounds which was not the way you have written. I saw out of the 28 players on the server that you are the only person who is complaining."

Rare, you or cake never actually stated that this was a joke. Had either of you said that the kills were a joke, this report may have never happened.

"You freekilled him therefore he slayed you. I kicked you for again, freekilling."

You don't actually know that I freekilled him. I am certain that he can explain this by himself.

"Cake most likely kicked you for again for freekilling and I trust Cake's judgement and I am going to call bullshit on this one."

But do you actually know 100% that he kicked me for freekilling? Again, you just don't have the proof and are just plainly making assumptions. This part of the report has nothing to do with you anyways even though you describe this as "bull". Please let cake explain this for himself.

"Zephyr was failing to obey my DR which is against the rules so I have said to me "Do my DR or I am going to teleport you to the lava" He said on TS and on the server he was not going to do it so I did said actions."

May I please see evidence that Zeph said that he would not follow DR? I note how you stated that he said this on TS. This certain TS was not able to be read by everyone in game. In fact, I know that after you teleported him, he shouted "Admin abuse!".

"No permission. I said you can go and report me, cake or whoever since I am not going to argue on the server on you spamming chat saying you are going to report me. Simple as no one wants to see that, they want to play the game."

I did have permission. Rare, this was stated directly in the chat.

"Like I said, no one wants to hear you complaining. Papa duck and various other admins, members and such were telling you to be quiet because, again, no one wants to look at spams of chat screaming abuse or otherwise. I have already stated that I was not going to argue with you and I told you to go to the forums if you have a complaint to which you did not do until 30 or so minutes in. "

This further supports my ability to say that you did say that I can go to the forums.

"Honestly, Cake and I think you were simply angry that you had some punishments sent your way because you were freekilling and spamming chat. You were also on blue without a mic which is also against the rules saying that you do not care, etc. You were quite lucky as cake would have banned you for this.

I have said from what I seen from your end as well.
    Interestingly enough, you have 5 votebans on your account for trolling and for disrespecting admins so really, I would be denying this complaint and then upping your ban to a perma but because I am nice I will not do that. http://bans.degree-gaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:40688585&Submit=
    and https://forums.degree-gaming.com/threads/minimaps-unban-request.26532/
    I will leave this thread open for @@da_cake_boss to respond to and I'd imagine he would have the same response as me."

The reasons why I have those bans are stated in my appeal. In my appeal, I said that I would try to help players from any rule breakers or freekillers. Since I felt violated, I went straight here to the forums. I did not use any profanity during the discussions. The reasons for trolling are not considered trolling because in the past, people used to call all the blues freekillers because they were freekilled so often. This is more explained in the appeal.

https://forums.degree-gaming.com/threads/minimaps-unban-request.26532/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.