1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

A thank you to degree gaming community.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jim, Jun 17, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Jim

Jim
    TF2 Admin

Ratings:
    +7 / -1
    To the entire degree gaming community,
    I want to make this thread to say how much i am grateful to have a community like this. Throughout my fairly short, but amazing experience so far at degree, I was able to meet some of the finest friends and people you can find in the game of team fortress 2. It is a joy to come on everyday to the servers and feel instantly welcomed and happy once you enter. Even in my worst of days where depression can hit hard, I can find so much comfort in joining in to degree. I hope to be in the community for many years to come and to meet new people that join everyday and to keep making this community a bigger and better place. So again, the biggest thank you to this community and how much it has impacted my life and hopes that it will continue to strive for a very long time.

With best regards, Jim

• Like Like x 3
    • Delicious Delicious x 2
    • Love it Love it x 1
    • List
  2. MidNight

MidNight
    TF2 Admin

Degree Gaming Admin
    Ratings:
    +53 / -3
    Glad we can be there for ya, Hope you stay for awhile. I've been here for like 2 years. See if you can beat me. ;)

3. Box

Box
    Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    its good to see a chill admin that knows how to handle any situation and at the same time be charismatic and funny to make all of us happy, I would love to see you go on and make Degree a good place to be in and enjoy with other people.