1. Welcome to Degree-Gaming!
    Get full access to our forums which includes clan applications, reports and much more by signing up. You can sign in with your Steam account or through regular registration.

Unbanned Trey's unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by trey, Dec 26, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trey

trey
    Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Member Name trey

Ban Details

Your Steam profile URL or Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/WumboBumbo/

Your ban link
    http://bans.degree-gaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=trey&advType=name

What server were you banned from?
    Jailbreak

Why you do think you were Banned?
    I was banned twice. The first was understandable since I did mass freekill and I accepted the day ban. The second time is why I am filing a request. I do not own a second steam account.

Why do you think you should be Unbanned?
    I have been on TF2 yesterday but did not try to join the server I was banned on. Yesterday I traded and played dodgeball but the Console has wrongly banned me for 2 more days.

Who banned you?
    The first was Midnight, which was deserved but the second was Console

Agreement

Agree to the following:
    By submitting a request I am telling the truth in what I have written and if anything that I have said was fabricated then I risk my forum account being banned and my server ban length to increase with no chance of appeal.

Yes

2. sturgessweb

sturgessweb
    Management +
    Coder  

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Huh, that's interesting. You must have joined the server very soon after the 24 hour timer on your ban expired, which caused the system to freak out. I'll delete the second ban now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.